Hitachi Sales Malaysia One-to-One Replacement Warranty
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Product means the kitchen appliances covered under a valid service contract
- You and Your refer to the owner of Product and purchaser of this service contract
- The Company refers to Hitachi Sales Malaysia Sdn Berhad
- Product listed as per March 2019
A) Kettle branded Hitachi - Model HEK-E60
B) Toaster branded Hitachi -- Model HTO-E20
- This Hitachi Sales Malaysia One-to-One Replacement Warranty service policy ("Replacement Warranty") provides for the replacement of the Product purchased by you if found to be manufacturer defects only during the term of one (1) year from the date of purchase. When the Product failure occurs due to an electrical or mechanical defect, you will receive a brand new replacement product of like kind, quality and value. Once the Product has been replaced, the replacement warranty policy will automatically terminate. (In the nut shell, the replacement warranty is served to be claimed once only)
This Replacement Warranty may only be facilitated upon purchase of a Product and only covers a Product which:
- In manufactured for the use in Malaysia; and
- Is limited to domestic and personal use.
SUBMISSION OF REPLACEMENT CLAIM:
- It shall be a term of this Replacement Warranty that in event of a breakdown that may give rise to a claim for replacement under this Replacement Warranty, the Product covered under this Replacement Warranty must be presented to Hitachi Sales Malaysia service center or headquarter within the Replacement Warranty coverage period and in any case, within fourteen (14) days of the happening such event.
- For all Replacements, the product warranty card for the Product and proof of purchase must be presented.
- Consult your manufacturer's instructions to determine if the failure to operate is due to circumstances that may be corrected by yourself. If the breakdown is not covered by this Replacement Warranty or if the Product is found to be non-defective, the Product will be returned to You.
- Any cost or damage associated to routine maintenance, inspection, cleaning, lubrication, external adjustments and any other instructions.
- Non-operating and cosmetic items, paint, color, or product finish; accessories used in or with the Product; external cables and cords; glass and lens; add-on options incorporated.
- Unauthorized modifications made to the Product; altered serial numbers; failure to follow manufacturers' instructions on installation, operation or maintenance; repairs performed by non-authorized repairer; any items not affecting the function of the Products; image burn.
- Software (including operating system and any stored data), defects resulting directly from software installation and or removal, computer virus, virus prevention, and other peripherals.
- Unauthorized product modification from the original purchase of the Product.
- All batteries (including regular (non-chargeable batteries) External faults such as wiring, electrical connection or plumbing, piping, trucking, fitting, realigning of signal receivers (poor reception), and consequential loss of any kind.
- Repairs necessitated by accidental or intentional physical damage, spilled liquid.
- Burglary, theft, corrosion, animal and insect infestation, misuse, neglect and abuse.
- Failure caused by a voltage converter and /or applying incorrect voltage to the Product.
- Diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
- Shipping charges and damage, express service charges, transportation damage, removal, installation or reinstallation of the Product, products on loan during the repair process.
- Commercial use (multi-user organizations), public rental, use for profit or communal use for multi-family housing.
- Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from fire or flood, howsoever caused.
- Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from an act of God (including without limitation, events such as earthquake, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, civil commotion).
THIS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. IT IS A SERVICE POLICY PROVIDING REPLACEMENT FOR COVERED MANUFACTURER DEFECTS. IT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEE OR PROMISE RELATING TO THE NATURE OF THE MATERIAL, WORKMANSHIP OR PERFORMANCE OF THE COVERED PRODUCT.